Wedding cars in Northamptonshire
As a family-run business based just outside Milton Keynes, we have covered many events here.
You can still scroll with your finger here
This page summarizes relevant local content and provides some useful links to elsewhere on the site.
Some of our favourite local places:
- Kelmarsh Hall & Gardens
- Dodmoor House
- Staverton Park
- Crockwell Farm
Don't see your venue? No problem, we are used to working with new suppliers - get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Photos from Northamptonshire Back to top
Choose your perfect wedding car
- Grace Effortless luxury and comfort in our newly restored vintage Rolls Royce.See photos and read more...
- Ellen A larger white vintage wedding car to accommodate more guests.See photos and read more...
- Alice A stunning white vintage car, Alice is equally happy as the main car or in a matching pair with Harriet. See photos and read more...
- Harriet Immaculately restored, Harriet is ready to transport you in style and wow your friends and family. See photos and read more...
- Dorothy Stunningly presented, Dorothy is ideal as an alternative colour, or if you’d like an amazing second car. See photos and read more...
- Catherine Catherine loves going out with her older sisters, and is a cost-effective way of transporting more guests and often the Groom too. See photos and read more...
- Winnie WInnie is a stunning Champagne Gold Jaguar XJ Executive. She makes a perfect main car or works equally well as a second car with Grace, our Rolls Royce. See photos and read more...
- Charlotte A real head-turner, Charlotte is a convertable 1949 Triumph Roadster, with a clever plan in case it rains. See photos and read more...
- Bentley Package We have partnered with the owner of this Bentley to offer as part of a great 2 car package. See photos and read more...
Even through it's a little further to travel, we love driving the cars so can often be found in Northamptonshire! Here is some of the feedback we have received from couples in the area. You can see all our testimonials here.
"We just want to say a big thank you , the chauffeurs were top blokes and you have been amazing with keeping us updated and always responding to our emails . The cars were unbelievable and we couldn't have wished for anything more, so thank you.
We would highly recommend you, you helped make out day perfect" .
Thanks so much
Jenna and Luke - 24th May 2017
St Peter's and St Paul's Church, Northamptonshire
We just wanted to say a big thank you for Saturday, the cars were beautiful, the champagne was exactly as ordered and the drivers were fantastic.
You've been a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and really helped to make our day extra special
Will Cookson - 26th July 2014
Thanks to Will and Rachel for the kind words.
Thank you for your amazing service on our wedding day. It was lovely to have such a beautiful car to drive us to our wedding and then on to our reception. Our 4 year old daughter (and bridesmaid) was so excited leading up to the wedding once she had seen Ellen online, and even got to have a sit in the front and attempt to beep the horn.
My husband was equally excited and enjoyed talking 'cars' on the way back (apparently he has a lifetime left to talk to me). Thanks again for making our day so special.
Kirk and Jasmine Redford - 26th July 2014
Just a little note to thank you and Ray. Alice looked fantastic and we were able to have lots of photographs taken with her. Ian's dad took a real interest in her.
The journey from Towcester to Chicheley will always be a wonderful memory for us both. A time just to spend together and chat about each of our mornings and the church service.
A special mention needs to go to Tim (a driver). He was marvellous. A smile on his face, very helpful and so friendly too. It was a pleasure to have him as part of our day. We even had our photographer take a picture of the three of us which we will share once we have seen it.
Finally if you ever need a reference please ask as we will always happily recommend you.
Ian & Natalina - 31st August 2013
I just wanted to say thank you very much indeed for the wonderful service you and your very polite driver provided for Ben and I on our wedding day.
We had a fabulous day and the car was just beautiful. I really did enjoy the ride to the church with my dad and the little ride after the ceremony that Ben and I took around the castle grounds with a glass (or two!) bubbly was lovely.
We would not hesitate recommending you to any of our friends and family for their special day.
Ben and Keeley - 3rd September 2010
Thanks to Ben and Keeley for letting us know how we did!
I would like to offer my sincere thanks to all who were involved in the booking, preparation and transportation of HARRIET on 10th July.
My daughter Sophie had a wonderful time and your contribution played quite a major role. Ian was the perfect gentleman driver and, as I gave Sophie away, I very much enjoyed the drive to the church and the attention that Harriet attracted.
The champagne was server to perfection and was very welcome.<br>Full marks to you all.
Pamela - 10th July 2010