Availability Back to top
Grace has only just arrived but she is already one of our most popular cars. Be sure to enquire about availability, as popular dates get booked quickly.
Fill in our quick availability checker and we’ll send a quick quote to let you know which cars are available.
Wedding car checklist
- Newly restored in 2017 - stunning condition!
- Smooth, spacious, and supremely comfortable
- Seats up to 6 guests
- Stunning Champagne colour for the ultimate photos
- Perfect as a lead car in one of our 2 car packages
- Available all year
Photos Back to top
Background Back to top
Grace is our latest vintage wedding car and has been through a meticulous 2 year restoration. She was built in 1937 and is looking better than ever, despite being over 80 years old.
She has had some well known owners over the years. Her first owner was Sir John Aiton, a pipework designer for Battersea Power Station and the Queen Elizabeth line of boats. Grace's second owner was Bernard Ridley, who played cricket for England at a national level.
We put the upmost care and attention into her restoration:
- Newly upholstered seats
- Full engine strip down and rebuild
- Restoration of original intercom system (between the back and front seats)
Grace slots in beautifully with our other vintage and classic wedding cars - come and see for yourself!
Booking is easy...
3. Confirm and pay deposit
All you need to do to secure the cars for your chosen date is to pay a £75 deposit per car.
From there we take care of everything.