We hate terms and conditions as much as you but we have to have a couple in place to ensure a great service for everyone... so far we haven't ever had to use them!
By booking with us you accept that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions below.
Please remember bookings (and dates) are not confirmed until a £75 deposit per car has been paid and these are non-refundable in the event of a booking cancellation.
Full payment would be due at least 28 days before the wedding date.
- In the event of the non availability (for any reason) of the vehicle agreed to be provided to the client, we reserve the right to substitute a vehicle and we shall give notice of such event as soon as possible. The client will have the option to withdraw from the agreement.
- If an appropriate substitute vehicle is not available then the client will be notified as soon as possible and offered a refund.
- We are not liable for any costs the client may incur as a result of us modifying or withdrawing from the agreement.
- In any event, the maximum amount we will refund will not exceed the total sum of money the client paid for the booking.
- Safety of our passengers and drivers is of utmost importance so if the conditions are too dangerous, particularly in the winter, then we reserve the right to modify or withdraw from the agreement.
- All vehicle occupants are expected to behave responsibly at all times.
- Damage to the vehicles resulting from misuse or neglect of these terms must be paid for.
- It is against the law to smoke in any of our vehicles.
- Our chauffeurs have the right to refuse to take any passengers who are under the influence of drink or drugs and not fit to travel.
Vintage Transport Ltd. trading as Wedding-Car.co.uk. Registered in England number : 8657626.
We are a member of the National Association of Wedding Car Professionals.