Wedding cars in Bedfordshire
Based just down the road near Milton Keynes, we can often be seen providing wedding car hire in the Bedfordshire area.
You can still scroll with your finger here
We hope you'll find your perfect wedding car - be sure to explore the cars pages for lots more photos. If there's anything we can do to help, then our family-fun team will be happy to hear from you. Get in touch here for further information.
Some of our favourite local places:
- The Sculpture Gallery, Woburn Abbey
- Woburn Safari Park
- The Woburn Inn Hotel
- The Barns Hotel, Bedford
- Eversholt Hall
Don't see your venue? No problem, we are used to working with new suppliers - get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Photos from Bedfordshire Back to top
Choose your perfect wedding car
- Grace Effortless luxury and comfort in our newly restored vintage Rolls Royce.See photos and read more...
- Ellen A larger white vintage wedding car to accommodate more guests.See photos and read more...
- Alice A stunning white vintage car, Alice is equally happy as the main car or in a matching pair with Harriet. See photos and read more...
- Harriet Immaculately restored, Harriet is ready to transport you in style and wow your friends and family. See photos and read more...
- Dorothy Stunningly presented, Dorothy is ideal as an alternative colour, or if you’d like an amazing second car. See photos and read more...
- Catherine Catherine loves going out with her older sisters, and is a cost-effective way of transporting more guests and often the Groom too. See photos and read more...
- Charlotte A real head-turner, Charlotte is a convertable 1949 Triumph Roadster, with a clever plan in case it rains. See photos and read more...
- Bentley Package We have partnered with the owner of this Bentley to offer as part of a great 2 car package. See photos and read more...
Here are some of the testimonials we have received from couples who's weddings we have attended in Bedfordshire. You can see all our testimonials here.
Hi, just to say a big thank you for supplying the lovely Dorothy and the lovely Roger for our wedding at Moreteyne Manor. Roger is an absolute credit to your Company - a true gentleman.
Joanna and Sonia - 8th July 2017
Moreteyne Manor, Woburn Road Marston Moretaine Bedfordshire
We had an amazing day! Thank you so much for your help in preparation for our wedding!!!
The Cars looked beautiful and were lovely to be driven in. Rob (the chauffeur) is a lovely great guy.
Will definitely recommend your services.
Basmah and Fadi - 1st June 2017
Wrest Park, Bedfordshire
Big big thanks for Saturday. The cars looked stunning. The drivers so attentive. We all had the perfect day and Clare and Chris didn't stop beaming. thanks again
Jane - 8th April 2017
Thank you so much for the two cars you provided for our wedding on 15 September.
The service was so professional and the drivers were lovely. The cars were absolutely stunning and played a big part in our special day.
Helen & Craig - 15th September 2012
St Neots/Barns Hotel, Bedford, Bedfordshire
Thanks to Sylvia for sending us this great feedback about the happy couple...
Thank you for the wonderful service you provided for us on our wedding day
The cars were beautiful and we fully appreciated the care and attention you gave during the day.
We had a wonderful day with lots of pictures and memories to treasure, including the Tax Disc from the wedding car with our Wedding Day Date printed on!
Lisa and Simon - 31st July 2009
Just wanted to say how pleased we were with the wonderful service you provided. Everything was spot on and we can't thank you enough for helping to make our daughter's wedding day a success.
Guests were also so impressed with the cars and your professionalism!
We have just received the CD of the wedding photos and they look superb....
Fiona and Robert
Fiona and Robert sent us a lovely note - we're pleased that their daughter's big day was such a success.
We would like to thank you for your excellent professional service on our wedding day. We appreciated the fact that you could accommodate us on the odd choice of drink to toast...
The car was fantastic, looked the part and we had a lot of positive comments throughout the day.
We would just like to say thank you for finding such a scenic route from the church and giving us chance to have a break from the madness.
Garry and Laura