We take great pride in our cars, ensuring that they always arrive on time, are presented immaculately and are in keeping with your other arrangements.
Enjoy comfortable wedding transport and make a grand entrance to dazzle family and friends on your special day. With smartly dressed chauffeurs and reliable vehicles you can be assured of a friendly service and stunning photo opportunities.
Our Vintage wedding cars and the more modern Jaguar XJs are available throughout the year - they are well maintained and fitted with good heaters for the winter months. The Triumph Roadster is a more unusual car for the summer or for making sure the groom arrives on time!
Come and see us
If you'd like to see the cars then please get in touch here to arrange a time.
When you get here be sure to check in with our historic clock, as used at Rolls Royce in the 1920's. It's much more fun than checking in on Facebook!
Choose your perfect wedding car
- Ellen NEW white vintage wedding car just added - plenty of new availability!See photos and read more...
- Alice A stunning white vintage car, Alice is equally happy as the main car or in a matching pair with Harriet. See photos and read more...
- Harriet Immaculately restored, Harriet is ready to transport you in style and wow your friends and family. See photos and read more...
- Dorothy Stunningly presented, Dorothy is ideal as an alternative colour, or if you’d like an amazing second car. See photos and read more...
- Ruby A modern burgundy Jaguar XJ Executive, perfect with Dorothy, but equally happy as the main car. See photos and read more...
- Catherine Catherine loves going out with her older sisters, and is a cost-effective way of transporting more guests and often the Groom too. See photos and read more...
- Charlotte A real head-turner, Charlotte is a convertable 1949 Triumph Roadster, with a clever plan in case it rains. See photos and read more...
- Bentley Package We have partnered with the owner of this Bentley to offer as part of a great 2 car package. See photos and read more...
We've got it covered Back to top
From the big essentials...
This is a common question when it comes to vintage wedding car hire - it's understandable as our oldest vehicles are were manufactured in the 1920's! We do all that we can to help make sure everything runs smoothly - from comprehensive restorations (Alice, took over 6 months of full time work) to regular checks and keeping a thorough catalogue of spare parts.
Restoring the cars ourselves is the only way we can have total confidence in them - why not contact us to arrange a viewing and see for yourself?
Journey and timing
We are able to go further than most wedding car companies due to our thorough restorations and proven reliability. This is all factored into our planning so our chauffeurs can get everyone to the right place at the right time.
Our classic and vintage cars are stored within a controlled environment with dehumidified and heated air 24 hours a day. This means the newly restored metal and paintwork doesn't degrade – once we've applied the polish on your wedding day it's like you're hiring a freshly painted car!
...to the special details.
Arrive in style, and comfort
We've said about the restorations being thorough, but we really wanted to give couples the best possible interior to travel in. After all, you don't get to ride in a wedding car very often (unless you run a wedding car business like us!).
The seats are extra comfy, the interior trim is luxurious, and everything is finished to a very high level.
As well as customising the ribbons we like to make the vehicles extra special for you. Whether it's the beautiful mascots on the front, the car names or even the special number plates, you're sure to find something you'll love.
Plus all the other things you wouldn't even think about.
From compact mirrors, umbrellas and drinking water, to ensuring there's no oil left on the door locks/hinges (to avoid marking the dress), it's the little things that add up. We've got it covered.
Your worry-free journey – our passion. Back to top
We hope our passion for the cars and delighting our customers shines through online. We go to great lengths to make sure everything is just right for your special day.
We are confident that we could not do more to enhance reliability, quality and safety – we would like you to be confident in this as well, please feel free to discuss this with us at any time.
All our chauffeurs have direct control over the service you experience so we make sure that they always comply with our operational policy. You can be confident that excellent chauffeurs will uphold our quality reputation.
Come and see for yourself Back to top
We are sure that you'll love our cars - you are most welcome to come and see them and discuss any special requirements for your day with us.
Please organise viewings with us in advance - we'd hate to be unavailable. Get in touch here to arrange a convenient time.
Booking is easy...
3. Confirmation and payment
All you need to do to secure the cars for your chosen date is to pay the £75 deposit.
From there we take care of everything.